Breanna is an attorney licensed to practice law in the State of Minnesota. Breanna has an extensive background in family law and related issues. Prior to practicing law, Breanna served as a law clerk in the child support enforcement division at Dakota County Attorney’s office. Breanna now focuses her efforts in the areas of estate planning for young families, blended families, and complex family dynamics. Breanna also handles probate and estate administration matters.
In Breanna’s free time she enjoys spending time with her dog, her family, and watching and playing sports. Breanna looks very much forward to serving you.
- J.D – Juris Doctor – Mitchell Hamline School of Law (2017)
- Member of self help clinic
- University of St. Thomas (2011)
- Bachelor of Arts, Sociology and Criminal Justice
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Probate and Trust Law Section Member
- Solo Small Practice Experience Section Member
- Dakota County Bar Association